Our main translated or interpreted languages
Alpis Translation and Interpretation regularly translates or interprets all official languages of the world. There is also more than a hundred other languages with many combinations between them.
At Alpis Translation and Interpretation we always prefer to help and accompany you in all languages. This is why we guarantee you a complete service, all languages and unparalleled linguistic quality at a reasonable price. Languages should not create barriers for you. This is why we are purposefully a multilingual and multi-service translation agency, to help you communicate with anywhere in the world.
To achieve this, we rely on our extensive linguistic experience and the many partnerships we have formed over the years, enabling us to offer you a wide choice of languages to translate or interpret.
We have an active database of over one thousand selected translators, interpreters and professional partners. Also, each year, in response to the demand of our French and international clients, we add several new language pairs.
West European languages
- British English
- German (Austrian, Swiss)
- Portuguese from Portugal
- Dutch and Flemish
East European languages
- American English / Canadian
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Mexican Spanish / Argentinian / Colombian / Ecuadorian / Nicaraguan / Peruvian / Uruguayan / Bolivian / Costa Rican / Guatemalan / Panamanian / Dominican / Venezuelan…
Asian and Middle-Eastern languages
- Literary Arabic and spoken variants
- Armenian / Azeri / Georgian
- Hindi / Bengali / Marathi / Telugu / Tamil / Urdu / Punjabi…
- Nepalese / Sinhalese
- Persian / Dari
- Malay / Vietnamese
- Burmese / Lao
- Thai / Cambodian
- Traditional Chinese and Taiwanese
- Simplified Chinese and Cantonese
Almost 7000 languages are spoken in the world. But, only 200 are written. Similarly, for oral interpretation, it is sometimes necessary to use a bridge language for a rare combination of languages.
- Literary Arabic and its Algerian, Egyptian, Moroccan and Tunisian variants.
- Angola and Cape Verde Portuguese
- Amharic / Tigrinya
- many African languages